An easy-to-wear transitional T-shirt made with upcycled cotton scraps and wood pulp harvested from renewable raw material. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from upcycled cotton scraps and wood pulp harvested from renewable raw material, REFIBRA™ technology produces a lightweight, soft and sturdy jersey fabric
- Overlay V-neck lends casual style
- Self-fabric trim at the neck and sleeve edges adds a clean finish
- Drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 5-oz 35% REFIBRA™ lyocell/33% TENCEL™ lyocell/32% organic cotton jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 124.74
- Weight in ounces: 4.4
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend