Our versatile pants feature a wide waistband and are made from lightweight, four-way stretch-woven fabric for comfort and freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex blend with a soft-knit waistband and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two front drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two rear pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Partially elasticized cuffs at the ankles can be pushed up to calves
- Simple secure welt pocket at thigh
- Mid-rise, regular fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 5.3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 6.3-oz 81% NetPlus® postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/19% spandex jersey; with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 9.35
- Weight in grams: 265
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend