Because this everyday-weight T-shirt is made with organic cotton, it uses less water and creates less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- US-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Classic crewneck is versatile and can be worn on its own or layered
- Retro-inspired ringer tee with contrast rib binding at neck and sleeves; taped shoulders for comfort and durability
- Straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 4.6-oz 100% organic cotton jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 4.5
- Weight in grams: 128
- Country of origin: MEXICO
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend