This warm, 100% recycled polyester full-zip jacket combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Built with two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and a vertical, left-chest security pocket that closes with a zipper and holds a phone or audio device
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 637.86
- Weight in ounces: 22.5
- Country of origin: THAILAND
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend