Our premium, lightweight yet durable, contoured-fit mountain-bike shorts are made with highly breathable, stretchy fabric for hammer rides, hot days and backcountry missions. Designed along with, but sold separately from, our Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight four-way stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, and a highly articulated slimmer fit helps keep shorts in place on long rides
- Updated two-sided, low-profile adjustable OppoSet® waistband allows for a fine-tuned fit that holds strong throughout the ride
- Two secure, zippered envelope-style pockets on outer thighs keep valuables close at hand, with new pass-through access that pairs with thigh pockets on our Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts
- Pairs with our Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs, Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts, Dirt Craft Liner Shorts and Nether Bike Liner Shorts
- 12¼"" inseam covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
- Material: 4-oz 90-denier 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 5.6
- Weight in grams: 159
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.