Our premium, lightweight yet durable, contoured-fit mountain-bike shorts are made with highly breathable, stretchy fabric for hammer rides, hot days and backcountry missions. Inseam is 12½". Designed along with, but sold separately from, our Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight four-way stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Low-bulk, no-stitch welded seams reduce weight and allow shorts to stretch as one garment while eliminating chafing during prolonged saddle time
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, and a highly articulated slimmer fit helps keep shorts in place on long rides
- Updated two-sided, low-profile adjustable OppoSet® waistband allows for a fine-tuned fit that holds strong throughout the ride
- Two secure, zippered envelope-style pockets on outer thighs keep valuables close at hand, with new pass-through access that pairs with thigh pockets on our Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts
- Pairs with our Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs, Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts, Dirt Craft Liner Shorts and Nether Bike Liner Shorts
- 12½" inseam covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
- Material: 4-oz 90-denier 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 158.76
- Weight in ounces: 5.6
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.