Down or up, steep or steady, the Landfarer Bike Shorts are at home on any trail. These stand-alone bottoms feature a minimal elastic waistband with a button closure; stretchy, breathable fabric; and at 12", the longest inseam in our MTB line, making the fit as comfortable as it is versatile. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Low-profile, button-closure elastic waistband minimizes discomfort and waistband stacking for a chafe-free fit under pack hip belts
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides unrestricted movement
- Two secure, zippered pockets on thighs; drop-in pocket at left hip has a snap closure
- Compatible with our Nether Bike Liner Shorts; integrates with our Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs and Endless Ride Liner Shorts via loops at the waist that secure with snaps
- 12"" inseam; leg openings cover the tops of most kneepads
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 6.3
- Weight in grams: 179
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.