Our breathable yet durable hemp/recycled polyester/spandex climbing pants keep you cool when it’s hot and you’re poised for the send. Inseam is 32""; also available in 30"" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, durable hemp/recycled polyester/spandex blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
- Low-bulk waistband with smooth front and stretchy back; easy to pull on and adjust fit with drawstring
- Front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Simple back patch pockets for stashing snacks or topo maps
- Straight legs enhance breathability, and low-profile cuffs can be easily rolled up to see foot placements; inseam is 32"; also available in 30" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 5-oz 53% hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% spandex plain weave. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 11.3
- Weight in grams: 320
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.