Our most active waterproof shell, the Stormstride Jacket is patterned for backcountry motion and fully featured in a lightweight, stretch 3-layer 100% nylon (54% recycled) plain weave with H2No® Performance Standard protection. Made for dedicated ski tourers, the Stormstride excels in unpredictable weather during high-output pursuits. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer stretch fabric with H2No® Performance Standard protection
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Two secure zippered chest pockets; one secure internal right-chest zippered pocket for a device; one internal left drop-in pocket accommodates low-profile skins
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Minimal powder gasket around bottom hem helps seal out spindrift
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 40-denier Pertex® Shield 100% nylon (54% recycled) plain weave with two-way stretch, a soft polyester knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 428.08
- Weight in ounces: 15.1
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend