The Upstride Jacket is made for fast and light uphill motion; designed with a super-breathable, moisture-managing 100% recycled bonded stretch knit face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it excels on long, high-output ski tours in predictable weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, weather-resistant bonded soft shell fabric with a knit-grid backer; slides effortlessly over skin and baselayers
- Single-point-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor designed to fit without a helmet for uphill comfort, while also accommodating low-profile helmets for descending
- Two oversized-zippered chest pockets double as vents and an additional zippered chest pocket secures your essentials
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch-knit face bonded to an embossed polyester backer, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 343.03
- Weight in ounces: 12.1
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend