Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Powder Town Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a breathable zip-out liner jacket with 60-g FullRange® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Versatile, zip-out, highly breathable insulated jacket features built-in stretch and a smooth, quilted face fabric, and uses lightweight 60-g FullRange® insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Outer-shell lining: (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish; (upper body and sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh. Zip-out jacket: 2.4-oz 100% polyester (46% recycled) plain weave with stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish. Zip-out jacket insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 1018.03
- Weight in ounces: 35.91
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend