Put it on, leave it on. The breathable Dirt Roamer Jacket is designed for the changing climates and altitudes unique to mountain biking, allowing you to dump heat on climbs, shed wind and light precipitation on descents and ridgelines, while also stretching to accommodate on-bike movements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft knit backer wicks moisture, eliminates clamminess and is comfortable against skin
- Angled rear-drop pocket centers and distributes weight; nests between Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs’ torso pockets
- Breathable 100% recycled nylon fabric with stretch allows unrestricted movement and eliminates the need for pit zips
- Hood adjusts with a single pull for clear peripheral vision and rolls away into a hook-and-loop stow system
- Jacket packs into secure rear pocket, or can be rolled into cinch hood and tied around the waist with jacket arms
- Secure interior-chest pocket for valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 2.3-oz 100% recycled nylon stretch face bonded to a 100% polyester circular-knit back, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 201.28
- Weight in ounces: 7.1
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend