Don’t fight the storm. Revel in it. This lightweight, fully waterproof MTB-specific jacket repels rain, snow and frigid temps, breathes and stretches through hours of hard pedaling, and easily packs into a bib pocket, a hip pack or a handlebar bag for overnight missions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell is waterproof/breathable, stretchy and recycled; a soft, wicking knit backer eliminates clamminess against the skin
- Two-way, three-quarter-length front zipper eliminates bulk at the waist and can be zipped open from the bottom for additional venting
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcement at forearms, shoulders and drop-tail rear hem
- Hood adjusts with a single pull for clear peripheral vision and rolls away into a hook-and-loop stow system
- Packs into a secure rear pocket, or it can be rolled into the cinched hood and tied around the waist with the jacket arms
- Side zips provide greater breathability and ease taking the jacket on and off over a helmet
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in ounces: 10.48
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.