We took all our favorite natural materials and combined them into one heritage-inspired, super-warm coat that's insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% organic cotton wide-wale corduroy exterior, lined with 100% Cotton in Conversion double-sided brushed flannel, and insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) in large, wide, warm baffles
- Sleeves are lined with 100% polyester (70% recycled) plain weave for easy gliding on and off
- Center-front two-way Vislon® zipper is comfortable, adjustable and trimmed with three-color climbing cord; interior wind flap zips through to a stand-up collar that's insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Welted front pockets lined in 100% Cotton in Conversion brushed flannel for warmth
- Interior Retro-X-inspired security pocket with reverse-coil zipper trimmed with three-color climbing cord
- Hip length; straight boxy fit; great for layering
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in ounces: 40
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.