A reversible and versatile, soon-to-be-favorite cozy hooded jacket made of a 100% recycled polyester shell that reverses to super-soft Los Gatos 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a 100% recycled polyester shell that reverses to Los Gatos 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through collar and metal zipper
- Three-panel hood with adjustable drawcord to cinch out the cold
- Zippered tricot-lined front pockets on the shell side keep valuables safe and hands warm
- Side pockets on the fleece side
- Encased elastic at sleeve cuffs and bottom hem seals out the cold
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 7.9-oz 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 700.23
- Weight in ounces: 24.7
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Relaxed fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend