The comfortable Divided Sky Jacket is made of 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece and lined with recycled polyester plain weave for easy-layered warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece for extreme coziness; recycled polyester plain-weave lining glides over layers
- Oversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
- Center-front Metaluxe® full-zip finished with binding and grosgrain pull
- Fleece-lined wind flap buffers against wind chill
- Two secure Metaluxe® zippered handwarmer pockets finished with detail and grosgrain pulls
- Adjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Contrast: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish. Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 481.94
- Weight in ounces: 17
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.