For hikes, campfires and every day—this quintessentially warm marsupial pullover has tapered seaming and a kangaroo handwarmer pocket, and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Straightened kangaroo handwarmer pocket modernizes the silhouette; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 9-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece. Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 419.57
- Weight in ounces: 14.8
- Country of origin: NICARAGUA
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend