Our jack-of-all-things-alpine, the Triolet Jacket leverages waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric with a recycled face in a feature-rich shell to deliver versatile, durable performance in heavy snow, driving wind and rain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer, durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or a pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Welted, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Concealed RECCO® reflector makes you searchable
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made this garment received a premium for their labor
- Material: 3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 549.98
- Weight in ounces: 19.4
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.