Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Powder Town Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth liner for comfort and easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% postconsumer recycled polyester shell with waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; smooth lining for comfort and layering
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing), one internal stash with key clip; there's also one internal drop-in pocket for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: (hood, upper body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish; (lower body) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh. Lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 699.95
- Weight in ounces: 24.69
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend