A warm and versatile reversible full-zip jacket made of our super-soft Silent Down fabric and high-pile fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, warm, comfortable down-filled stand-up collar to protect your neck
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Face side has two welted, microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Reverse side has two microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closures
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Shell: 2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece. Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell fabric and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 992.23
- Weight in ounces: 35
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend