A versatile, transitional pullover that's windproof and made of 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- The heritage-inspired box-seam neckline has a metal quarter-zip and a stand-up collar
- Kangaroo front pocket
- Box quilting reduces bulk and creates an effective heat-trapping surface while increasing compressibility
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out cool air and moisture
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 510.29
- Weight in ounces: 18
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.