Alpine Downlab is an experiment in exploring the possibilities of nature’s lightest, most packable insulation. The 800-fill-power AlpLight Down Pullover uses NetPlus®, a 100% postconsumer recycled nylon fabric made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and was designed for cool-weather missions when you need a featherlight insulating layer that packs down small and still keeps you warm. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralightweight, packable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard non-recycled down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). The purchase of Responsible Down Standard certified products demonstrates demand for better animal welfare practices in the down and feather supply chain
- Varied quilting stabilizes goose down; overstuffed collar retains warmth; narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk for enhanced mobility at elbows and shoulders; maintains loft and reduces drafts
- Center-front quarter-zip has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Exterior zippered chest pocket and interior envelope pocket; pullover self-stuffs into interior chest pocket, which has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs and a single drawcord adjustment at the hem seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard non-recycled down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 223.96
- Weight in ounces: 7.9
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.