Built for colder days, this versatile and comfortable outer-layer hoody made of recycled polyester/recycled wool high-pile fleece will keep you warm on any adventure. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of ultrawarm 77% recycled polyester/23% recycled wool high-pile fleece
- Built with a heritage-inspired box-seam neckline
- Center-front full-zip with collared hood and chin guard seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold
- Quilted overlays on sleeves and hem made of 100% recycled polyester for durability on high-abrasion areas
- Two welted handwarmer pockets with zipper closures hold essentials and protect hands in cold conditions
- Elastic binding at center-front zipper, hood opening, sleeve cuffs and hem seals out the cold
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 13.5-oz 77% recycled polyester/23% recycled wool high-pile fleece. Contrast and lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot. Contrast and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 912.85
- Weight in ounces: 32.2
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend