A warm and windproof 100% polyester (50%-85% recycled) bonded ¼"-pile fleece jacket for cool, blustery weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with 100% polyester (solids: 85% recycled; prints: 50% recycled) bonded ¼"-pile fleece; lined with 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Full zipper with internal wind flap
- Y-Joint sleeves provide mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Vertical-zippered chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 13-oz 100% polyester (solids: 85% recycled; prints: 50% recycled) bonded ¼"-pile fleece. Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 773.94
- Weight in ounces: 27.3
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.