A classic graphic on Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt, which is made with recycled fabrics. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Crewneck style with chest pocket is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 212.62
- Weight in ounces: 7.5
- Country of origin: MEXICO
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.