The Baby Snow Pile One-Piece offers fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and 150 grams of Thermogreen® insulation for warmth. The 100% recycled polyester fabric is soft, smooth and supple, while our grow-fit feature extends wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell is made of 100% recycled polyester that has waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and is fully seam-sealed; 150-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation shields from cold
- Snap on/off three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under the brim for a secure fit; tricot lining at collar, center-back panel and chin guard for cozy warmth
- Full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage; two handwarmer pockets secure with snaps; left-sleeve pass pocket
- Fully elasticized cuffs provide a secure fit over mitts and boots; adjustable elastic boot strap; gusset panel at the rise for mobility
- Reflective details on sleeves, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves and legs adds 2 inches for extended wear
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has our hand-it-down ID label; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Inner collar, chin guard, inner back and pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 646.37
- Weight in ounces: 22.8
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.