Built of soft, breathable 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece, this vest is warm and snuggly. For fuss-prevention, it’s easy on/off, has a nonchafing, stand-up collar, and can be easily layered under a jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, durable 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece with rib knit hem to keep wind out
- Full-length zipper has a fleece wind flap with webbing trim
- Elastic binding at armholes for a clean finished look and to keep fit closer to body
- Fits well over a baselayer and under outerwear
- Hand-it-down ID label inside garment
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece (NENA: solution-dyed yarns). Hem: 15-oz 98% polyester/2% spandex rib knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 133.24
- Weight in ounces: 4.7
- Country of origin: EL SALVADOR
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.