Made from all-recycled materials, except for the zipper teeth, the warm, cozy Kids’ Better Sweater® Jacket uses 100% recycled polyester sweater-knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of warm 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, dyed with a low-impact process that reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Brushed-polyester jersey trim on pocket openings, sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Built with wear to spare, this style has our hand-it-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 309.01
- Weight in ounces: 10.9
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.