A new take on a Patagonia classic, this full-zip jacket is made of warm, double-faced 100% recycled polyester fleece with contrast nylon fabric at the collar and pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight yet warm, this jacket is made of soft, durable 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece
- Zip-front jacket with cozy stand-up contrast collar; Y-joint sleeves keep garment from pulling and riding up when arms are raised
- Contrast trim on left-chest and front pockets; logo pull on chest pocket
- Spandex trim runs from collar to center-front zipper, bottom hem and sleeve openings
- Hip length
- Built with wear to spare, this style has our hand-it-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece. Collar, pocket and welt: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave. Pocket bags: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 309.01
- Weight in ounces: 10.9
- Country of origin: EL SALVADOR
- Relaxed fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.