A classic, all-around 100% recycled polyester baselayer with HeiQ® Pure odor control. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester fabric has hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back to trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast; with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Easy-wearing pull-on pants with a self-fabric waistband for next-to-skin softness
- Gusset for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Offset cuff seams and low-profile stitching for minimal bulk under boots
- Forward-set, flatlock seams for a great fit and to minimize chafing
- Layers easily under midlayers and outerwear
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 107.73
- Weight in ounces: 3.8
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.