This warm and versatile snap-front fishing shirt is made from ultrasoft, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester microfleece. It can be worn as an outer layer in dry weather or as part of a layering system in wetter conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of warm, ultrasoft 100% recycled polyester microfleece, with 100% nylon taslan on collar stand, inside placket and cuffs
- Snap-closure front
- Two snap-closure chest pockets for fly boxes; right-chest pocket has an internal vertical-zip pocket for security; pocket flaps are 100% nylon taslan
- Snap-closure cuffs; nylon taslan reduces water uptake
- Tool-attachment loop on upper-right chest
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on lower-front placket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece. Cuffs, pocket flaps, collar stand and inside placket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 345.86
- Weight in ounces: 12.2
- Country of origin: NICARAGUA
- Relaxed fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend