Never neglect your noggin when you're in the backcountry. Designed specifically for the skin track, this packable brimmed cap has laser-cut perforations for breathability, a lightweight tricot lining for a dash of added warmth, and no top button to interfere when worn under a helmet. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, brushed tricot lining is soft against the skin and adds a bit of warmth for winter touring
- Medium crown with no top button makes for an interference-free fit under a helmet or when worn on its own
- Soft foam-core brim packs down small and provides sun protection with a dark underbill to reduce glare
- Buckle has a quick-release to make adjustments easy
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot. Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 85.05
- Weight in ounces: 3
- Country of origin: CHINA
- Mid Crown
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend