On a bike, in boots or catching the bus, this take-it-everywhere 8-liter sling pack has enough storage to keep you prepared, with a close-carrying fit and organization to keep you comfortable. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- All fabrics, spacer mesh and static mesh are 100% recycled (stretch mesh is 84% recycled), body has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); pack volume is 8 liters
- Asymmetrical harness carries weight close to the body for all-day comfort
- Larger front pocket keeps a phone or other frequently used item close at hand
- Internal divider in main compartment
- Two main compartments with dedicated storage for easy access
- Tuck-away front straps for carrying a yoga mat or an extra layer
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Back panel and shoulder strap: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh. Strap pocket: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh. Webbing: 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 339.91
- Weight in ounces: 11.99
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.