Our classic Black Hole® MLC® bag is a burly, soft-sided 45-liter suitcase with enough room for world travel and convertible backpack straps for comfy load carrying, and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing and coated with a 100% recycled TPU laminate. Meets most carry-on requirements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with recycled materials and a recycled TPU laminate; based on the maximum carry-on size of most airline carriers, and free of wheels or handles that might get in the way once you're out of the airport
- Large main compartment with two interior organization pockets and one drop-in top pocket for smaller items; volume is 45 liters
- Dedicated space for tech storage that fits most 19" laptops, with room for documents and cords; laptop carrier zips open and lies flat for easy TSA compliance
- Three carrying configurations allow bag to be used as a backpack, a shoulder bag or a duffel, and all straps tuck away when not in use; external lash points add the ability to accommodate more gear
- Padded, stowable hip belt takes weight off the shoulders in backpack mode and doubles as the shoulder strap in briefcase mode
- Wide webbing loop on the back panel acts as a haul handle or can be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage for easier movement through airports
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a postindustrial recycled TPU-film laminate. Shoulder straps: 6.8-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester and 8.3-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh. Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Webbing: 100% recycled nylon. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 1634.92
- Weight in ounces: 57.67
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.