The waterproof, windproof Storm Shift Jacket is made of fully PFC-free GORE-TEX material—that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals. A unique liner is warm and wicks moisture to provide lasting storm protection and comfort for skiers and boarders getting out in all types of conditions. With a refined fit, clean styling and technical features, the Storm Shift Jacket is built to complement a rider's natural movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough, 2-layer 100% recycled polyester PFC-free GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection contains no perfluorinated chemicals in the fabric, membrane and DWR; body-mapped tricot-knit lining textured in a zigzag pattern wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder gasket can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered chest pocket; zippered forearm pocket; interior zippered pocket; interior drop-in pocket
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Shell: 2-layer, 5.4-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester PFC-free GORE-TEX fabric with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating, fabric and membrane do not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Lining: (body) 3.9-oz 100% polyester (61% recycled) zigzag tricot knit; (panels) 1.6-oz Pertex® Quantum 100% nylon (54% recycled) stretch taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 723
- Weight in ounces: 25.5
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend