The waterproof, windproof Storm Shift Pants are made of fully PFC-free GORE-TEX material—that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals. A unique liner is warm and wicks moisture to provide lasting storm protection and comfort for skiers and boarders getting out in all types of conditions. With a refined fit, clean styling and technical features, Storm Shift Pants are built to complement a rider's natural movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough, 2-layer 100% recycled polyester PFC-free GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection contains no perfluorinated chemicals in the fabric, membrane and DWR; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, a two-snap closure and a zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers; two zippered handwarmer pockets and two zippered thigh pockets
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Shell: 2-layer, 5.4-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester PFC-free GORE-TEX fabric with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating, fabric and membrane do not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Lining: (seat and upper legs) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh; (lower legs) 1.6-oz Pertex® Quantum 100% nylon (54% recycled) stretch taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 742
- Weight in ounces: 26.17
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend