Durable ski glove for the colder days of winter. A functional five-finger model that’s every bit as comfortable in cold January snow as it is in cold conditions later in the season. Practical polyester fabric protects against the elements, while the goatskin palm provides good grip and increased durability.
- Warm, durable ski glove.
- Windproof and breathable polyester fabric backhand.
- Impregnated goatskin provides good grip and durability
- Removable fleece liner with polyester insulation (Fiberfill).
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
- Wrist adjustment with one-handed grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Can be combined with various liners.
- Collection: Alpine
- Activities: Skiing | Everyday winter | Snowboard
- Insulation: Fiberfil - An insulating material made from polyester fiber. 100% polyester.
- Attached Lining: Brushed polyester | Microfleece
Brushed polyester - Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
Microfleece - Soft fleece in 100% polyester.
- Removable Lining: Compatible Liners
- Outer Material: Hestra niak polyester fabric | Impregnated goat leather
Hestra niak polyester fabric - Polyester fabric with softly brushed surface. Windproof, waterproof and breathable fabric. 100% polyester.
Impregnated goat leather - Goat leather with water proofing.
- Product origin: Shanghai, China
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend