Made from a blend of soft, responsibly sourced merino wool and recycled polyester, our highly breathable ¾-sleeved jersey works for both ends of the thermometer, wicking moisture on climbs and hot days and providing extra coverage on chilly days and descents. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fine merino wool and recycled polyester feels soft against the skin and dries quickly
- Three-quarter-length sleeves cover tops of elbow pads and provide additional protection
- Tailored seams and longer back hem contour to body positioning on the bike
- Locker loop at neck lets you hang jersey for quick dry-out; no tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- T-shirt-style silhouette and small woven label at bottom hem for easy-wearing off the trail
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 3.5-oz 65% merino wool/35% recycled polyester jersey. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 116.23
- Weight in ounces: 4.1
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend