Stretchy, breathable and burly, the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts are a single-track workhorse. Equipped with a removable padded liner and an adjustable waistband, these shorts are built for navigating tough climbs and crushing descents. Inseam is 11½". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Outer shorts built with a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for ample breathability and airflow on warmer rides; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Removable padded liner with a contoured chamois and mesh panels for wide-open breathability
- Low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Two drop-in front pockets; one secure, zippered left-hip pocket
- Reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11½" inseam; leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their laborMaterial: Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 4.3-oz 79% recycled nylon/21% spandex stretch interlock knit with HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 11.6
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.