Combining two of our favorite materials, Micro D and Houdini, we created a lightweight reversible jacket that provides everyday warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar for warmth
- Exterior: two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Interior: two welted pockets and one patch-on chest pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out cool air and moisture
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester velour lightweight fleece. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 462.1
- Weight in ounces: 16.3
- Country of origin: THAILAND
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend