Inspired from our archives, this lightweight windbreaker pullover is geared for all seasons. Made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40+ UPF sun protection, it dries fast and provides protection from wind and light moisture.
- Shell is made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with 40+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light moisture
- Fixed, three-panel hood with adjustable drawcord around opening cinches down when things get blustery
- Quarter-zip yoke with Vislon® zipper and wide, covered placket that secures with snaps
- Horizontal, zippered flap pocket secures with snaps and doubles as a stuffsack; marsupial front pocket
- Classic, set-in sleeves with gusseted cuffs and two sets of snaps for adjustability
- Straight hem; hip length
- Material: Shell: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40+ UPF sun protection. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in grams: 552.82
- Weight in ounces: 19.5
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend