Inspired by heritage Patagonia sailing jackets, the Skysail has a modern silhouette and is made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of durable 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40+ UPF sun protection
- Fixed, three-panel hood with drawcord around opening cinches down when things get blustery; stand-alone collar keeps neck warm
- Center-front Vislon® zipper is covered by a wide placket that secures with hidden snaps and hook-and-loop closure at collar
- Relaxed, dropped shoulder seams and short, boxy fit create an ultramodern silhouette; sleeves adjust with hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Two oversized front pockets secure with flapped closures
- Internal chest pocket secures valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 615.18
- Weight in ounces: 21.7
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Relaxed fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend