A transitional jacket with a timeless design that provides protection from wind and light moisture. Made of 2-layer 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made of 2-layer 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lining is recycled polyester mesh
- Raglan sleeves allow full shoulder and arm mobility
- Pointed collar and full-length center-front zipper
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out cool air and moisture
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 456.14
- Weight in ounces: 16.09
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend