Built for hot days and dusty trails, our Quandary Brimmer keeps the sun off so you can keep moving. With a wide, glare-reducing brim, quick-wicking sweatband, and a secure toggle closure to ensure it'll stay on your head when you finally reach that windy ridgeline. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Wide, semi-rigid brim floats and has a dark underbill to reduce glare and protect eyes
- Vented crown has an internal mesh lining for breathability, comfort and a cooling airflow
- Adjustable chin strap keeps the hat in place, even in windy conditions
- Toggled strap at back of hat cinches tight for a secure fit during high-output activities or rowdy weather
- Lightweight, low-profile sweatband has miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Crown and brim: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 114.82
- Weight in ounces: 4.05
- Country of origin: CHINA
- Mid Crown
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend