Delivering dependable 40+ UPF sun protection and ingenious on-the-water functionality, the Tropic Comfort Natural Hoody features our modal fabric. Engineered from renewable, natural beech tree pulp, modal is super-soft and breathable yet durable for the most demanding hot-weather conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a 96% modal sun/4% spandex fabric blend, which is soft, breathable and provides 40+ UPF sun protection
- Classic hoody silhouette with generous hood is designed to fit over a baseball cap for additional sun protection
- Longer sleeve length with thumb-hole elastic at cuffs provides added sun protection on the backs of hands
- Convenient hanging loop at back for quick storage and drying
- Relaxed fit for comfort and freedom of movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 5.9-oz 96% modal sun/4% spandex jersey with 40+ UPF sun protection. Modal sun material sourced from sustainable forests; certified or controlled according to FSC® (FSC-C041246) and/or PEFC™ (PEFC/06-33-92) standards. Processing done at the highest standards, including minimizing chemical emissions to air and water. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 265.07
- Weight in ounces: 9.35
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Relaxed fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend