Gear failures are inevitable; having the tools to repair them, however, can mean the difference between a dream trip and a sad drive home. Like a first-aid kit for equipment, our Worn Wear™ Repair Roll adapts to each trip's unique potential repair disasters, so you can turn gear failures into funny stories to tell when you get home. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Contains a Worn Wear™ Field Repair Kit, plus a QR code link to videos for helpful repair tips and tricks
- Multiple configuration options can be used together or apart, allowing you to adapt your repair setup to the adventure at hand
- Lies flat in the Black Hole® Cube - Large for integration into larger repair or tool kits
- Exterior lash points for attaching bulkier items to the Repair Roll or securing the Repair Roll in a pack or to the back of a vehicle
- Built of 100% recycled polyester with a recycled TPU coating—the same fabric used in our Black Hole® bags
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a postindustrial recycled TPU-film laminate. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 189.94
- Weight in ounces: 6.7
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend