Great for cool weather, this lightweight anorak is a fond nod to a Patagonia heritage style. It provides 40+ UPF sun protection and wind and water resistance, plus has a side zipper and front pocket. Made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Made of lightweight, durable 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and 40+ UPF sun protection
- Mesh-lined anorak has removable three-panel hood for protection from the elements; elastic at hood opening provides a secure fit
- Hidden, offset full-zip entry with snap closure and internal wind flap
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Center-front contrast snapped pocket
- Elasticized cuffs keep out drafts
- Drop-tail hem for extra coverage in back; hand-it-down ID label
- Material: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in grams: 235.3
- Weight in ounces: 8.3
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend