Lightweight, comfortable hoody for babies, for time spent in and out of the water. Made of our breathable, stretchy Capilene® Silkweight fabric that dries quickly and has HeiQ® Pure odor control and 40+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey fabric provides superior mobility; with HeiQ® Pure odor control and 40+ UPF sun protection
- Smooth jersey fabric is comfortable against skin and slides easily under layers with flat-seam construction throughout that prevents chafing
- Grown-on three-panel hood for a great fit and extra coverage around the neck
- Set-in sleeves with underarm gussets for mobility, and a drop-tail hem for coverage
- Longer cuffs provide room for growth spurts
- Artist by colorway: Neil Hubert (FSLA, FSSU)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with HeiQ® Pure odor control and 40+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 85
- Weight in ounces: 3
- Country of origin: Sri Lanka
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend