Our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses H2No® Performance Standard shell technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Three-layer, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest level of comfort, performance and long-lasting waterproof durability
- Three-panel hood has a stay-put fit and an elastic gusset to keep out rain
- Full-length, waterproof zipper with a wind flap and a zipper garage
- Set-in sleeves have internal cuffs to keep out drafts and retain warmth
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Straight hem; reflective tape on the sleeves and at the center back offers visibility in low light; hand-it-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 158.76
- Weight in ounces: 5.6
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend