A versatile performance knit built for use on trails or on the water, it’s quick drying, has stretch for mobility and comfort, plus HeiQ® Pure odor control. Made of 94% polyester (35% recycled) with 6% spandex, it keeps kids comfortable in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey fabric provides superior mobility; with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Crewneck lies close to neck for better coverage
- Rolled forward-shoulder seams prevent chafing under backpack straps
- Underarm gusset panel keeps shirt from pulling up for comfortable mobility
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; locker loop inside back neck
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 102.06
- Weight in ounces: 3.6
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend